- Type: Chromel-Alumel, Iron-Constantan, Copper-Constantan & Pt-PtRh 10% or 13%
- Calibration: ANSI MC 96.1
- Insulation: Mineral Insulated or Ceramic beaded.
- Junction: Grounded or Ungrounded.
- Sheath Material: SS 316, 321 or Inconel
- Protection Tube: Ceramic or Metallic
- Terminal Head: Die Cast Aluminum / Weather Proof, Explosion Proof (CMRS Certified)
- Range: 200 C to + 1800 C
- Leads: Flexible colour coded, Braided
- Connection: Male-Female Omega USA make (Heavy duty or Miniature type)
- Mounting: Fixed / Adjustable with SS Bore through Male connector
- Resistance at 0 C: Platinum 100 or 200 ohms as per IEC Class A Tolerances, BS/GOST Standard.
- Extension Cable: SS316/321/304 sheath, Mineral Insulated with constant leads or copper leads.
- Hermatic Stealing: With Ceramic to Metal seals.
- Termination: Flexible copper, Flore Glass Insulated wires.
- Mounting: With a clamp on pipe surface.
- Sensor Housing: SS 316, Suitable to pipe curvature.
- Type: Platinum 100
- No. of Element: 5 Nos. onwards
- Mounting : Adjustable Flange
- Sheath: SS Braided, Flexible, Corrugated Hose with dead weight.
- Application: Temprature measurement in LPG Bullets